Peels All you need to know.
What is a peel:
Facial peels or chemical peels are facial resurfacing treatments that remove the top layer of skin to reveal brighter and revitalized skin.
Our chemical peel requires three appointments. First you will be scheduled for a specialized consultation, here you will learn about the peel process, downtime, pre and post care instructions, and will be given your specialized skincare bag with products and accessories to use during the peel process! The second appointment will be the 1st 2.5 hour peel session. The following day you will return for the final appointment in which you will undergo the final 2.5 hour peel.
Who is it for:
Anyone who would like to have:
- Minimization of fine lines and wrinkles
- Increased Skin tone, texture, and elasticity
- Decreased acne, blemishes, blackheads, and congestion
- Treat sun damage and pigmentation
- Balanced skin moisture/hydration
Use a physical sunscreen with at least an SPF 30+ everyday rain or shine for at least three weeks prior to the chemical peel. STOP the use of any benzoyl peroxide product (Purity Gel Spot TX, Acne Lotion, etc.) or any other product that can cause dryness, redness or irritation three days prior to the chemical peel
- Don’t exfoliate. Since a chemical peel is an in-depth exfoliation, it’s important that you don’t exfoliate for at least 1 week before your appointment.
- Avoid the sun.
- Stay hydrated.
- You can wash your face with cool water. Warm or hot water might not feel as good as cool or cold water, which can help soothe post-peel sensations.
- Don’t wear makeup for at least a day, up to a week depending on the strength of the peel
- Moisturize and hydrate
- Apply sunscreen with SPF30 or more
- Avoid strenuous workouts, dry saunas and steam room on the day of your treatment
- Don’t exfoliate for at least 3-4 days
What To Expect:
You should expect to have at least 7 days of downtime. You cannot get water on your face or apply makeup for seven days.
The skin continues to improve for up to 12 months post peeling. It is ideal to repeat the procedure once a year or as needed.
Before & After Photos
“Love coming here for my treatments! Trina and staff are professional and Trina is well-informed. Highly recommend!”